UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana registration, UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme Know online application, benefit eligibility and process, Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Online form 2022
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme Through this, financial assistance will be provided to girls from poor families to provide higher education. So that the girls of the poor families of the state move forward to get higher education by getting financial assistance. Because due to financial constraints, there are many such families in the state who are not able to provide higher education to their daughters. Due to which their desire to get higher education remains unfulfilled. with this in mind UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana has been initiated. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme. So you have to read this article carefully till the end. Because today we will provide you complete information related to UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana through this article. Such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits and features, eligibility, required documents and application process etc.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2022
of Uttar Pradesh daughters of poor families UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana was started by former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for the purpose of getting higher education. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 30,000 will be provided to those meritorious girls of the state. Girls who have passed 12th examination from UP Board CBSC Board, ICSE Board or Madarsa Board. And whose name will be included in the merit list. UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Through this, an amount of Rs 30,000 will be sent by the government directly to the eligible girls in their bank account. The benefit of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will be given only to the girls living below the poor line. So that he can get higher education by getting the benefit of this scheme and make his future bright.
Key Highlights Of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2022
|Scheme Name||UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana|
|was initiated||By former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav|
|beneficiary||12th pass girl students|
|purpose||Financial assistance for education after 12th|
|the gain||Rs 30,000|
|grade||Uttar Pradesh Government Scheme|
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme purpose of
The main objective of starting the Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is to improve the education of the girls and to uplift their future standard of living. To provide financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to the girls of the state for pursuing higher education. There are many poor families from the state. Those who are unable to provide education to their children due to financial constraints. Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will prove beneficial for such girls. By getting the benefit of this scheme, girls will be encouraged to pursue higher education and the confidence of girls will increase.
UP internship scheme
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Benefits and Features of
- The objective of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana is to provide financial assistance to meritorious 12th class passed girl students.
- UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana will help the students to get higher education without worrying about the expenses.
- The self-confidence of girls will increase through this scheme.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the girl students on securing the 12th examination merit by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Girls from poor families of the state will be able to take admission in prestigious colleges and universities to pursue higher education.
- Through this scheme, an amount of Rs 30,000 will be sent directly to the eligible girls in their bank account by the government.
- Poor girls will not need to take loans for pursuing higher education.
- Women empowerment will be promoted through this scheme, girls will be able to complete their higher education.
- Girls will be able to contribute in the development of Uttar Pradesh as well as the Indian nation through UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
Prerna Portal UP
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Beneficiary List Number
- Aligarh – 1375
- Auraya – 856
- Azamgarh – 3316
- Badayu – 605
- Bulandshahr – 1224
- Kasganj – 411 Aligarh – 1375
- Hathras – 641
- Ambedkar Nagar – 1657
- Amethi – 610
- Amroha – 801
- Mathura – 1106
- Agra – 1930
- Allahabad – 3493
- Ghaziabad – 1096
- Mainpuri – 984
- Etah – 783
- Baghpat – 493
- Bahraich – 909
- Ballia – 2152
- Balrampur – 340
- Banda – 578
- Barabanki – 963
- Bareilly – 1261
- Basti – 1374
- Bhadohi – 905
- Bijnor – 1564
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana eligibility for
- Only girl students of Uttar Pradesh Education Board will be eligible to apply for UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.
- The student must be bonafide of Uttar Pradesh.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, it is necessary to pass the 12th examination in merit.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.48,000.
UP Kanya Dhan Yojana documents required for
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 12th class mark sheet
- Bank account statement
- income certificate
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana How to apply under?
- To get the benefit of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana, the applicant has to apply offline.
- to the applicant official website
- Take a print out of the downloaded application form.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the necessary information sought in the form.
- Keep in mind that there should not be any error while filling the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana form.
- If there is any mistake in the form. Then the form will be rejected.
- Due to which you will not be entitled to get the benefits of the scheme.
- By entering all the necessary information in this form, you will have to attach all the necessary documents sought with the form.
- Then you can submit this form to school, college, DIOS office, District School Director.
- Thus you can apply under Uttar Pradesh Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana.