famous List of names of cryptocurrencies and their prices. Top cryptocurrency name list with price in India
Nowadays cryptocurrency is being mentioned a lot in every news channel, newspaper and social media. At the same time, everyone wants to know why cryptocurrency has become an important thing in such a short time. There is a lot of enthusiasm among people about cryptocurrency almost everywhere in the world. On the other hand, people who have a little knowledge about cryptocurrencies, they want to know how they are used. But very few people know that there are many types of cryptocurrencies in the market at this time. At the same time, today we are going to tell you about what is called cryptocurrency in our article and about the different types of cryptocurrencies being used in the world at this time.
what is cryptocurrency (What is the meaning of Cryptocurrency?)
Cryptocurrency is a product of the digital world. Many types of discoveries are being made in the digital world every day. And the name of one of these discoveries is cryptocurrency. You must have guessed from the name of cryptocurrencies, that they are some kind of currency or currency. If given the correct definition of cryptocurrency, then cryptocurrency is seen as an e-currency or digital currency. It is not like other currencies. At the same time, no country has anything to do with these currencies. Transaction of these currency is done through computer only. You can buy cryptocurrencies with Euros, Dollars or any other currency.
why was it kept ,cryptocurrency, Name (Why call it cryptocurrency)
Using cryptography, digital transactions between two people can be done in a secure way. Cryptography is being used to exchange e-currency, digital or real currency. Due to which e-currency, digital or real currency came to be called cryptocurrency.
famous List of names of cryptocurrencies and their price (Top Cryptocurrency Name list with price in India )
There are many types of cryptocurrencies in the world today. These cryptocurrencies are also being bought a lot by the people. These cryptocurrencies are known by different names and these cryptocurrencies have been told to you below.
- bitcoin(Bitcoin, Talking about the world’s first cryptocurrency or digital currency, it is bitcoin. bitcoin cryptocurrency was discovered in the year 2009. It is said that this currency was discovered by a resident of Japan whose name was satoshi nakamoto is told. At the same time, the price of 1 bitcoin is about Rs 12,13744 according to the Indian rupee. Not only this, bitcoin has also been accepted legally in the powerful countries of the world and the names of these countries are as follows, America, Canada, many countries of Europe, Japan and Israel.
- Litecoin (Litecoin, Litecoin is a type of cryptocurrency created by Charles Lee. At the same time, the symbol of this currency is LTC. This cryptocurrency was launched in the market in the year 2011. At present, the price of 1 LTC is around Rs 20,908 according to Indian Rupee.
- Ethereum (Ethereum, Ethereum was launched in 2015. This pose was created by Vitalik Buterin. At the same time, in the year 2016, Ethereum was divided into two parts, out of which one part is known as Ethereum and one is known as Ethereum Classic. The symbol for the Ethereum cryptocurrency is ETH. On the other hand, if we talk about the value of this currency, then the Indian price of 1 ETH is Rs 46692.35710.
The symbol for the Ethereum Classic cryptocurrency is ETC. According to the price of Indian Rupee, the cost of one ETC is Rs 2459.85870. There is also an ethereumclassic.github.io website related to this currency, where you will find many information related to it.
- Ripple (ripple, The Ripple currency, which started in the year 2012, is known by the symbol XRP. This cryptocurrency has been created by Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb. On the other hand, if we talk about the price of this cryptocurrency, then the price of one XRP in Indian Rupee is only Rs 46.47848.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)- The symbol for bitcoin cash is BCH. The price of 1 BCH cryptocurrency is Rs 119505.77664 according to Indian Rupee. This currency has been introduced on August 2017 this year. In a very short time, this currency has got a good price in the market.
- moniro (Monero, Monero is also a type of cryptocurrency, which is known by the XMR symbol. This currency was introduced in the market three years ago i.e. in 2014. Moniro is created by the Monero team. Whereas 1 XMR is currently priced at Rs 22157.99615 in India.
- NEM (NEM, This cryptocurrency was launched in 2014. It also has a website which is https://nem.io/. At the same time, the symbol of this currency is XEM. At present, the cost of one XEM in India is just Rs 47,95956.
- DigitalNote (DigitalNote, This cryptocurrency is marked XDN. At the same time, this currency came in the market in 2014. Talking about the price of this currency, at present the price of 1 XDN of India is Rs 0.796341.
- Wes Platform (Waves Platform, The WASE platform currency is identified by the WAVES symbol. The price of 1 WAVES is currently Rs 937.71502 in India. This cryptocurrency was started in the year 2016 which is created by Sasha Ivanov. You can get information related to this currency by visiting the website of this currency https://wavesplatform.com.
- dogecoin (Dogecoin, Dogecoin was launched in the year 2013. This cryptocurrency is created by Jackson Palmer and Billy Marcus. At the same time, it has been given the mark of XDG. Talking about its value, 10 XDG is equal to only Rs 4.18 in Indian Rupee.
- dash (DASH, This cryptocurrency was introduced in the market in 2014. Evan Duffield and Kyle Hagan’s hard work is behind the making of Dash. At the same time, this cryptocurrency has been given the symbol of DASH. 1 DASH is equal to Rs 78,476.80 in Indian Rupee.
- potquine (Potcoin, Potcoin Cryptocurrency is created by Potcoin Core Dev Team. This cryptocurrency was launched in 2014. 1 POT is worth 22.1 rupees according to Indian Rupee.
to cryptocurrency Not recognized in many countries
At present, there are around 1300 cryptocurrencies in the world. The use of cryptocurrencies is not legally accepted in most countries. So if you want to invest money on any of these cryptocurrencies, then think once.
not even in india Recognized
Cryptocurrency is not recognized in India as well. Action will be taken soon by the Income Tax Department of India against those people of India who have invested their money in cryptocurrencies.