Shimla tourist (visiting) places to list in englishhindiblogs शिमला के पर्यटन स्थल की सूची
Snow-capped mountains, pleasant lakes, pleasant greenery, pleasant climate, you can get all this together in one place, that is Shimla. This beautiful city situated in Himachal Pradesh attracts people from all over the country and abroad in the name of ‘Queen of Hill Stations’. There is also snowy mountains here, so there is also beautiful greenery. It is the first choice for newly married couples to celebrate their honeymoon in India. There is such intoxication and magic in the climate here that one who comes here once, becomes crazy about this place. He wants to come here again and again. There is a long list of attractive and famous places in Shimla. It would not be wrong to say, Shimla is one of the favorite tourist destination of India. Shimla can be visited anytime of the year, it looks beautiful in every season.
The beauty of Shimla was famous even during the British rule. Its beauty also attracted them, so at that time they declared it the capital of summers. The British used to live there, the evidence of this is found even today, big buildings were built there by the British, which is the main part of tourism today. Shimla town was re-formed in 1972 and made a district. Today I will tell you about the tourist places in Shimla.
शिमला कैसे पहुंचे (How to reach Shimla) –
- हवाईजहाज के द्वारा (by air) – This city is connected to all the major cities of the country. Shimla airport is built in Jabarhatti. Apart from this, Chandigarh and Delhi are its nearest airports.
- ट्रेन के द्वारा (by train) – Shimla has a big station at Kalka, which connects all the major stations. Train runs on Kalka to Shimla short line. This is called a children’s train, which is also famous everywhere.
- रोड के द्वारा (by road) Shimla is 350 kms from Delhi and 118 kms from Chandigarh. Private and government buses, and taxis are easily available on this route.
शिमला घुमने का सही समय (Best time to visit shimla) –
Although Shimla can be visited at any time of the year, every season has different fun here. It is more pleasant in summer, there is severe heat in different places of the country, so this is the best place for a holiday. Snowfall can be enjoyed here amidst the harsh winter in the cold. Whereas in the rain, this hill station covers a sheet of greenery.
Shimla Tourist Place List
Shimla tourist places to visit list in englishhindiblogs
|Samar HillsJakhu Hildi Scandal Point, Rijndiyan Institute of Advanced Studies, Shimla State Museum,Anandalenaldehra and Shaily Peakchadwick FallkufriChaildaranghati SanctuaryChrist ChurchTara Devi Temple|
- समर हिल्स – This is the best place to visit in Shimla, it is also called Potter’s Hill. It is a small town, which is 5 km away from the famous ridge of Shimla. It is situated at an altitude of 1283 meters above sea level. There is greenery all around here. Here you can see a very beautiful view from above. There are 7 main hills in Shimla, which are very famous in Shimla, Summer Hill is one of them. Sunrise and sunset both look very nice from here.
- जाखू हिल – It is situated at a distance of 2 kms from Shimla. This is the highest hill of Shimla, which is built at 8 thousand kilometers above sea level. This is the main attraction of Shimla. For the lovers of nature, this is no less than a paradise. Here is the Jakhu temple, where there is a huge 108 feet high statue of Hanuman ji. Climbing here is not easy, it is an adventurous journey.
- दी स्कैंडल पॉइंट, रिज – It is famous by the name of Scandal Point, which is situated in the heart of Shimla city. From here the greenery of Shimla, snowy hills, valley are all visible. A wonderful view of the snow-capped mountain range can be seen from here. Sunset and sunrise are also visible from here. There is also a famous library here.
- इंडियन इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ़ एडवांस्ड स्टडीज – This historical heritage was built by the British government during 1880-88. It was built for the stay of the President of India during the summer season. It was converted into an institute in 1965 by Dr. Radhakrishnan. This historic building is made on sight, the walls here are fire proof.
- दी शिमला स्टेट म्यूजियम – It is also called Himachal State Museum Library. It is located on top of Mt. It was built in 1974. British architecture and huge grounds are the main attraction here. This museum presents the culture and heritage of India in a proud manner. Various paintings, handicraft items, artwork, sculptures are present here, some of them are more than 100 years old.
- अन्नान्दाले – It had to be in the list of Shimla tourist places. This ridge is 4 kilometers away. In the British Raj it used to be the main place to play various sports, polo, racing, cricket were mainly played. In today’s time, this racecourse has been converted into a mini golf course, which is the first choice of golf lovers. This big VIP leader is the actor’s first choice in Shimla. It is also used as a helipad.
- नालदेहरा एंड शैली पीक – Naldehra is situated at an altitude of 2044 meters above sea level. Here Lord Curzon built a golf course. Dense green trees, enchanting greenery spread magic in the atmosphere here. The snow-capped Himalaya Mountains can be seen from here. You can also hear the sound of the wind, feel it in the quiet environment here. Horse riding is the main attraction here, through which you can see the entire hill well.
- चाडविक फॉल –It is situated at a distance of 7 kilometers from Shimla, where the water falls from a height of 1586 meters. It is located near Summer Hill, if you go on foot then you will cross the path in 45 minutes. There are dense green trees around the waterfall, which further enhances its beauty. Water is supplied to Shimla only through this spring. The water level rises here during monsoon, which makes it even more attractive.
- कुफरी – It is situated at a distance of 19 km from Shimla. It is at an altitude of 2622 meters above sea level. It is also known as The Winter Sports Capital. Earlier it came under the border of the country of Nepal. Winter sports skiing and ice skating can be enjoyed here in winter.
- चैल – Here is the Cricket Peach, located at the highest altitude in the world, around which similar trees are planted, which make the environment unique. It used to be the home of the famous Vastushastra Chail Palace. From here the beauty of the whole city can be seen.
- दरानघाटी अभयारण्य – It is located 150 kilometers from Shimla. This sanctuary is spread over 167.4 kilometers. This is Shimla’s upper area. Here were the first big king Maharaja used to hunt. This area was notified in 1962 as the Forest Area.
- क्राइस्ट चर्च – It is one of the oldest church in North India. It was built by the British Government in 1857. It was designed in the Neo Gothic style. Christ Church is a symbol of the long reign of the British government in India.
- तारा देवी मंदिर – This temple is situated at an altitude of 1851 meters above sea level. It is 11 km away from Shimla. This is a famous temple.
These are some of the main places of Shimla, which must be visited. But Shimla is not limited to this, there are many other attractions and places besides this. I have told you the main place. If you go there, and like any other place apart from this, then do tell us about it, we will include it in our list. So what’s the delay, today make a plan to go to this cool place with your family during this summer vacation.