मुंबई के दर्शनीय स्थल की सूची Mumbai tourist place list in englishhindi
Mumbai – A city that never sleeps. Here everyone is running on the car of their life and this city also runs together. Mumbai city, which is called the city of dreams, when people get tired of this hustle and bustle of life, want to stay for a while, stop and rest, escape from the scorching sun of the day and enjoy the golden evening, then where do they go? To live this feeling, where do you spend two moments of peace?? Then I remember some such places of Mumbai, where they sit peacefully, spend some relaxing moments.
Today, we will share information about some such places of Mumbai, where Mumbaikars and people from other places also go to visit and cherish many golden memories.
मुंबई के दर्शनीय स्थल की सूची Mumbai tourist place to visit list in english & hindi
Mumbai Darshan You can also do it with the help of public transport. Special buses, taxis run in Mumbai for Mumbai Darshan, which cover the main places of Mumbai. According to me its bus is the best for Mumbai Darshan. In 7-8 hours this bus will show you many places of Mumbai. Also it is very economical, adults get it for Rs.500-600 and children get it for Rs.300-400. This bus is available from different places of Mumbai, but is available at the Gateway of India in the heart of Mumbai, which you can book and visit Mumbai. Taxis are also available for Mumbai Darshan, but they cost more.
- गेट वे ऑफ़ इंडिया (Gateway of India) : It is called the gateway of our country India. It gives a different identity to the city. It was built in the year 1924 during the British Raj. The purpose of its construction was to welcome the British Maharaja George V and Queen Mary on their arrival in India. Since Mumbai is one of the major ports of the country, therefore, considering it as the gateway, it was named as the Gateway of India. This was a symbol of his flourishing on the arrival of the Maharaja of the British. Gateway of India Apollo is built in front of the water area of the monkey and today is one of the most famous sightseeing places for the people of the whole world.
Hotel Taj is located near the Gateway of India, which is not less than a sightseeing spot. The view of Hotel Taj from Gateway of India is worth seeing. People also go from far and wide to see it. Hotel Taj was built in 1902 by Jamshed Tata. The same happened in 2008 in the 26/11 attack by terrorists.
- हाजी अली की दरगाह (Haji Ali Dargah): It is one of the famous ‘religious places’ of Mumbai. It is located in the middle of the Arabian Sea and is located at a distance of 500 yards from the shore. This is the Dargah of Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. This is about 400 years old Dargah, which are excellent examples of Hindu-Muslim artwork. The main thing about this dargah is that despite being in the middle of the sea, it never sinks. It is said that water has never entered Baba’s court.
Apart from this, there are many local stalls of delicious dishes outside this big dargah. At the same time, Haji Ali is the main stop of the western local railway line of Mumbai, which makes it easy for people to reach here.
- जुहू बीच (Juhu beach)– One of the biggest and most visited beaches in India is Juhu Beach. At the same time, there are many famous celebrities and the shining stars of the film world, so it is also very famous and people also go here to see them. Meanwhile, many people come here from far and wide for the ‘dishes’ you get. Here Pav Bhaji, Bhel, Panipuri are world famous. Here, on the beach, on the sand, roaming, people enjoy horse riding, see the jump and jump of monkeys, children are happy to play with them by buying toys and balloons and also people spend good time here.
- मरीन ड्राइव (Marin drive) – Marine Drive is one of the most beautiful places in Mumbai. Its beauty is made at night, when the street lights are lit at night in the streets of Marine Drive built in the circle, it seems as if a queen is wearing a necklace. That’s why it is also called ‘Queen Necklace’. Marine Drive, South, 4 KM from Mumbai. m. K area is spread out. It is one of the most beautiful roads of Mumbai. This night, in the shining light, looks very adorable. At the time of evening, it looks very beautiful and at this time, the joy of seeing it comes. The ones with tea and the ones with chaat make this place beautiful as well as taste and taste. It is also called lover’s point. The shape of the stones here is made on sight, which is man-made.
- चौपाटी बीच (Girgaon chowpatty)– There is also Chowpatty Beach near Marine Drive, which is known as Girgaum Chowpatty. Where, the people who are fond of food, have a lot of enjoyment. Hand – on the car, there are various tastes – doors, things, there are sellers, there are those who sell toys and there are various means of entertainment. Here ‘Ki’ Bhelpuri and ‘Pani-puri’ are very famous. Buggy is also enjoyed here.
- Elephanta Cave [Gharapurichi Leni] – 9 KM from Gateway of India in Central Mumbai Port. m. At the distance, there is a very famous place, whose name is – Elephanta Cave. These are the temples built by cutting the mountains. It is one of the most intriguing and beautiful carvings of temples in India.
The temple of Lord Shiva situated in Elephanta Kew is very famous. In this hall, courtyard, pillars etc., beautiful constructions are found, here are the statues of Trimukhi Shiva, who presents Lord Shiva as the creator of the world, the maintainer and the destroyer. This place is one of the phenomenal, beautiful and serene places of Mumbai.
- सिद्धिविनायक मंदिर (Siddhivinayak temple mumbai)– Situated in Mumbai, Siddhivinayak temple is the most famous temple of Hindu favorite, first revered God, Shri Ganesh. Thousands of devotees come here every day. In this, very much beautiful construction work has been done. Its construction was done in the year 1801.
- एस्सल वर्ल्ड (essel world) : 90Since the 90’s decade, there are famous theme parks all over the country along with Essel World Mumbai. It is a very good medium of entertainment. This amusement park has its exciting rides here which are the center of attraction. The specialty of this park is that people of any age-group can go here and enjoy. It is open 365 days a year and this is the reason why it entertains about 10,000 people every day.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: It was earlier known as Borivali National Park. It is located in the suburban area towards the north direction of Mumbai, where wildlife is protected on a large scale. It is located in the country, like other national parks, it is not very big, but here, the work of wildlife conservation and wildlife conservation is being done, and it is the reason for its attraction towards it. The part of the city, the race filled life, away from here, in the middle of nature, it is the best place to pass the time.
- Mount Mary Church: This is the Great Temple [Basilica] of Mount Mary. This is a Roman Catholic Church, which is located at a place called Bandra in Mumbai. Where is it known that it was built in the year 1760. Here, the birth anniversary of Kumari Mary is celebrated every year for 1 week after 8 September. Common people know it by the name of ‘Bandra Fair’ and enjoy its size here.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya [CSMVS]: This Museum Mumbai KM. Yes. Located on the road, which is walking distance from Marine Drive and Hotel Taj. It was established on 10 January 1922. Its buildings have a mixed form of construction style of Mughals, Marathas and Jain buildings, around which there is a garden, which is covered with palm trees and flowers. This museum has 3 floors, which tell people about the old culture of India. There is also an audio guide inside, which you can listen to in detail about the items kept inside the museum for Rs 40.
- Kala Ghoda Kala Bhavan [ Kala Ghoda Art Precinct ]: It is the center of cultural arts of Mumbai. It is situated between the Fort and Colaba in South Mumbai. It is one of the best art galleries and museums in Mumbai. Every year in February, the Kala Ghoda Association organizes a 9-day ‘Kala Ghoda Art Festival’, which is very attractive and the art lovers public go to see it.
- Mumbai’s market: We all know that women are very fond of shopping, Mumbai is very famous for street shopping. Here many things are found with low price and good quality. For this purpose, he has earned the most name. Colaba is famous for Causeway, Memorabilia, Linking Road, Cheap Shoes, Clothes and Thieves Market, Antique things to buy.
- Heritage Buildings: In Mumbai, there are many mantras – enchanting and wonder – astonishing, astonishing, buildings, which are known for their complex and mind-beautiful construction. Some of these examples are – Prince of Wales Museum, Victoria Terminus Railway Station [CST], Bombay High Court etc. These are all located in or near Mumbai in almost south Mumbai.
- Bollywood (film city) : ‘Mumbai Hindustan”s ‘film industry’ is the center of ‘Bollywood’. Here is the film city, it is located in Goregaon, in the western suburban area of Mumbai, where the shooting of various films and serials takes place. You can go there, watch shooting, and also go here to see the sets of films.
In this way, if you visit, then there are many places to visit in Mumbai, such as:
|miscellaneous sites||Names of landmarks|
|famous temple||Sri Siddhivinayak Temple, Mumbadevi Temple, Mahalaxmi Temple, Afghan Church, Babulnath Temple, Babu Amichand, Panalal, Adishwarji, Jain Temple, Sri Walkeshwar Temple, ISKCON Temple, Global Pagoda, etc.|
|famous amusement park||Global Pagoda, etc.famous amusement parkSnow World, Essel World, Water Kingdom, Kamala Nehru Park, Imagica Theme Park, etc.|
|famous beach||Juhu Beach, Mud Island, Aksa Beach, Versova Beach, Girgaum Chowpatty Beach, Marve Beach, Dadar Chowpatty Beach, Gorai Beach, Manori Beach, etc.|
|Other Attractions||Hanging Gardens, Shivaji Park, Flora Fountain, RBI Monetary Museum, Joggers Park, Mahakali Caves, Malabar Hills, Nariman Point, Pawai Lake, Priyadarshini Park and Sports Complex, Dhobi Ghat, Trust, Mahalaxmi Garden, Mumbai Science Center, Race Course, Trust. Jijamata Garden, etc.|
The list of places to visit in Mumbai is huge. At the same time, you can’t roam around Mumbai once in a tour, you can only go for some time off. But, the things of this Maya-city are unique, that’s why it is said that those who go to Mumbai once, they remain there by being there.