CLAT & AILET 2023 Last Date Extended: The Consortium of National Law Universities has extended the last date to apply for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2023) and All India Law Admission Test 2023 (AILET 2023). Those candidates who are willing to apply for these examinations and not able to apply till now can take advantage of this extended last date. Now for Common Law Admission Test ie CLAT 2022 18 November 2022 can be applied for. And the last date to apply for All India Law Admission Test 20 November 2022 extended to .
Exam will be held on these dates
Also know that CLAT 2022 entrance exam will be conducted on 18 December 2022. Whereas All India Law Admission Test AILET will be conducted on 11th December 2022. To know the details in any other subject, you can check the notice given on the official website.
Which test for which program?
Those candidates who want to take admission in various undergraduate and post graduate courses in law have to clear the CLAT exam. This gives admission in various law universities of the country. Whereas by passing the AILET exam, admission is given in the National Law University Delhi. To apply for CLAT exam, candidates need to visit the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
apply like this
- To apply, first of all visit the official website i.e. ac.in or nationallawuniversitydelhi.in.
- Here the registration link will be given on the homepage, click on it.
- After doing this, enter your details like name, mobile number, password, email id etc. on the page that opens.
- Now login with the help of the generated ID and password.
- Now fill the form and upload the required documents.
- In the next step, pay the application fee and complete the registration process.
- Now download this page and take a print out of it. This print may be useful in future.
Also Read: Great Opportunity to Get a Government Job
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI