How to do keyword research for blogging, – Best Free keyword research Tool? While doing keyword research for new bloggers, keep some things in mind – If you want to become a successful blogger then it is most important to understand keyword research. Do you know How to do keyword research for blogging? What is keyword and what are its benefits in search engine optimization, if not then you have come to the right place because in this article we will tell you how to do keyword research, what is keyword, what is keyword research, free blogging keyword research tool About the list..
As you must be aware, how important is high quality article and keyword research to bring traffic to the block. If seen, keywords only reach your article to the target audience and keywords are also needed to rank blog post articles, so let’s understand all the information related to keyword research in detail.
What are Keyword Research? – How to do Keyword Research?
If you are a blogger then this question must have come in your mind, what is a keyword? And often you must have also heard that these keywords are ranking, this keyword is more popular, there is a good topic on this keyword, if yes, then after all the question arises that what are these keywords? Or what are keywords, let us understand as an example. First of all we type in Google digital marketing and click on search, now many people will call it word but now we have searched by writing digital marketing we will call it keywoards in the language of internet.
Articles would have been written in many websites on this keywords and videos would have been made as soon as we did our keyword digital marketing search, a lot of results came in front of us openly. If there is a good contact related to digital marketing, whether it is in video format, image format or text format, I will list you there and it will appear in front of the search result.
That is to say, whenever you type a query like what is digital marketing, then all these queries are called keywords in the language of the Internet.
What is Keyword Research? – How to do keyword research for blogging?
Whether you are blogging or working on the Internet, then keyword research plays a very important role if it comes to search and search engines anywhere. If you work without doing keyword research then you will never get good result but if you work by doing proper keyword research then you will get hundred percent result. Suppose you have a blog and you wrote an article on it, what is digital marketing? But if the user is not searching above digital marketing then will your article come in the search result? not at all!
The same if people are searching what is blogging and you have written an article on it, then the search engine will list this keyword and show the search result so that users will come to your blog. In this way, working by doing proper keyword research is called keyword research.
Now you also know about some keyword types, which we have tried to explain to you below.
- Head Keyword Single word is called head keyword like seo, keywords does not give good results due to high competition in it.
- Body keyword has 2 words usage like Seo tutorial, keyword research, it has competition medium and its monthly search volume is also high.
- Long tail keyword It is formed by using more than 2 or 6 words like how to make block post viral Long tail keyword is targeted a lot and it is used to bring target traffic. Competition works on long tail keywords but the search volume on this keyword is very less.
- How to increase traffic by promoting your blog for free in 2022
How do you do keyword research? – How to do keyword research for blogging?
This question must have come in your mind that How to do keyword research for blogging? So for keyword research, we need a tool, for this, many tools are available, some are free and some are trees. So let’s now know Keyword How to do keyword research for blogging?
- First of all, you have to choose a best keyboard keeping in mind your category.
- After selecting the keyword, you have to check the search volume of that keyword, the higher the search volume, the better the traffic will be available.
- After that, if your site is new and you want to target that keyword, then long-tail keyword will be good for you because its competition is very less.
- If you use long tail keywords then it helps you to rank, get target traffic.
- After this, you should always choose low competition keywords for your keywords. Keywords that have low competition and high search volume, such keywords help you in getting traffic.
- Always add related keywords to your content so that it is easy for Google to understand what your content is about.
Free Blogging keywords Research tool – Best Free keyword research Too in 2022
Let’s know about the best keyword research tool The best thing about this keyword tool is that it is absolutely free. You can use these free tools in your blog. Doing keyword research is the basic foundation of SEO followed by on page SEO optimization, contact quality and good user interface etc. So let’s now know about the best keyword research tools.
- Long-tail Key Word Finder
- google keyword planner
- Keyword Tool IO
- keyword revealer
- KW finder
- Word Stream Keyword Tool
We learned how to do keyword research? – How to do keyword research for blogging?
We hope our article How to do keyword research for blogging?? You must have understood all the information about it, if you have any question in your mind, then we can ask in the comment. If you found our article helpful, do share it with your friends and family.
FAQ keyword research
What is Keyword Research?
The answer is to find out the best keyboard for your article and it is called keyword research. With the help of a right keyword, we can rank in Google and bring more and more traffic to our blog.
What does keyword mean?
Any one word that we search for, that word means keyword in the language of the Internet.
2 thoughts on “How to do keyword research for blogging? | Best Free keyword research Tool”
Comments are closed.