Chirayu Yojana Haryana Apply Online Haryana Chirayu Scheme how to register online, Chirayu Haryana Benefits and eligibility of the scheme, know the application process
Keeping in view the health of the citizens, the Government of Haryana Chirayu Yojana Haryana has been started. Ayushman Bharat Scheme The Chirayu Yojana launched by the Haryana Government to extend Antyodaya to families is an important step in the direction of health benefits of Antyodaya families in the form of health service. Welfare public welfare schemes are being run by the state government with the aim of helping the poor and needy people. This scheme has also been dedicated to public service. Haryana Chirayu Yojana Through this, the benefit of health related facilities will be provided by the state government to the citizens. So that the citizens of the state do not have to face any financial crunch to get treatment for their illness. how to get Chirayu Haryana For all this information, who will be eligible, you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana 2022
For the health welfare of the citizens by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar Chirayu Yojana Haryana has been initiated. Viva Yojana Haryana will be operated in the state under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Chirayu Yojana Haryana For providing treatment related facilities to the citizens of the state through this, the expenditure up to Rs. 5 lakh will be borne by the state government. Apart from this, the treatment of Divyang has also been included in this scheme.
In this scheme, all those needy families of the state ayushman bharat scheme list Benefits will be provided under. Whose annual income is up to Rs 1.80 lakh. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that through this scheme, about 28 lakh families of the state will get relief from the worry of the expenditure on treatment in case of illness. 1.25 crore people will get the benefit of Chirayu Yojana Haryana. Which means 50% of the people of Haryana will get the benefit of this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Card
Chirayu Yojana Haryana 2022 Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Chirayu Yojana Haryana|
|was started||by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|purpose||providing treatment facilities|
|medical facility||up to Rs 5 lakh|
Chirayu Yojana Haryana purpose of
The main objective of starting the Chirayu Yojana by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar is to provide medical assistance to the citizens of the state under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Under this scheme, the cost of up to Rs 5 lakh to the citizens of the state will be borne by the state government for the treatment facility. Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said that education and health services are the basic rights of every person, which they must get. Therefore, under the guidance of the Chief Minister, the state government secc list Apart from the families included in the scheme, it has been decided to give the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana to those whose annual income is up to Rs 1.80 lakh. Poor citizens will be able to get timely treatment through Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
haryana ration card list
Treatment of 1500 types of diseases
Under Chirayu Yojana Haryana, citizens will be treated for 1500 types of diseases. Let us tell you that 715 hospitals are listed under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Out of which a total of 539 private hospitals and 176 government hospitals are included. In about 32 hospitals in 22 districts of Haryana, the needy people are being given the benefit of health facilities through Chirayu Yojana Haryana. The Chief Minister said that under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, claims worth more than Rs 580.77 crore have been given so far. Haryana has also received appreciation letter from National Health Authority during the year 2021 for head claim payment. Haryana is the first state in the country to link Ayushman card with Aadhaar.
Cards will be given to the beneficiaries through the scheme
Cards will also be distributed to the eligible beneficiaries for providing the benefits of Chirayu Yojana Haryana. Beneficiaries will be able to get their illness treated on time on the basis of the card. Camps will be organized for making cards at district and block level. A provision has been kept by the state government to provide this card to the citizens of the state by 31st December.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana Benefits and Features of
- Chirayu Yojana Haryana has been started by Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
- Poor families will be included in this scheme whose economic condition is not good.
- To provide the benefits of this scheme, golden health cards will be issued to the beneficiaries.
- Through these cards, the beneficiaries will be able to get the treatment of the disease free of cost in the hospitals.
- 1500 diseases will be treated under Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
- Through Chirayu Yojana Haryana, poor people will be able to get their diseases treated on time.
- Through this scheme, about 28 lakh families of the state will get relief from the worry of the expenditure on treatment in case of illness.
- 1.25 crore people will get the benefit of Chirayu Yojana Haryana. Which means 50% of the people of Haryana will get the benefit of this scheme.
- All households listed in the SECC database will be covered.
- Beneficiaries can get the benefit of this scheme by registering online.
- All the expenses of the disease will be borne by the government so that the beneficiaries can be made self-reliant and empowered.
Haryana Old Age Pension
Eligibility for Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- For Chirayu Haryana Scheme, the applicant must be a native of Haryana.
- Citizens of economically weaker sections will be eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than Rs 1.80 lakh.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana documents required for
- Aadhar card
- permanent certificate
- income certificate
- Bank account statement
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Process to apply offline under Chirayu Yojana Haryana
- first of all you have to Nearest CSC Suvidha Center have to go.
- You will have to get the application form for Chirayu Yojana from CSC Suvidha Center.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form.
- After entering all the information, you will have to attach the requested documents with the application form.
- After this, you have to submit this application form at the same place from where you had received it.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline under Silai Yojana Haryana.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana How to apply online under?
- First of all you have to check Chirayu Yojana of Haryana. official website will go on.
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- on the home page you application form Have to click on the option.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary information asked in the application form. And all the necessary documents sought have to be uploaded.
- finally you submit Have to click on the option.
- Thus you can easily apply online under Chirai Yojana Haryana.