दिल्ली मुख्यमंत्री अरविन्द केजरीवाल का जीवन परिचय (विवाद, करियर) (Arvind Kejariwal biography in englishhindiblogs, Age, Caste)
Arvind Kejriwal is the name in the immediate Indian politics, which is often embroiled in some controversy or the other. Arvind Kejriwal, who stepped on the active ground of Indian politics with the Anna Jan Lokpal Bill movement, had at one time attracted the attention of the whole country with his intense political activism. After the Anna movement, he formed his own political party, which is named ‘Aam Aadmi Party’.
Aam Aadmi Party contested Delhi Assembly elections for the first time and came out with a better result. It got total 28 seats out of 70. Arvind Kejriwal resigned after running the government for about one and a half months with the outside support of the Congress. After his resignation, Delhi was ruled by the LG for almost a year. The second time elections were held, the result got even better. This party got a total of 67 seats out of 70, it was a historic victory. Before politics, he was an IRS officer.
Table of Contents
arvind kejriwal biography
|Birthday||16 August 1968|
|birth place||siwani, Haryana|
|जाति (Caste)||Vaishya (Baniya)|
|language knowledge||English, Hindi|
Information related to Arvind Kejriwal’s family (Family information) .
|Mother Name||Geeta Devi|
|Father Name||Gobind Ram Kejriwal|
|Wife Name||Sunita Kejriwal|
अरविंद केजरीवाल का जन्म और परिवार (Arvind Kejariwal birth and family information)
Born in Haryana, Arvind’s father is an electrical engineer. Arvind Kejriwal belongs to a middle class family. He is the eldest brother among his siblings. Most of his childhood was spent in cities of North India like Sonepat, Ghaziabad, Hisar etc.
अरविंद केजरीवाल की शिक्षा (Arvind Kejariwal Education)
- As a child, he was a student of the Campus School located in Hisar and then the Christian Missionary School located in Sonepat. He completed his schooling from here.
- After school, he enrolled in IIT Kharagpur for his graduation. From here he earned a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Arvind also registered his success in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and was appointed to serve as an IRS officer.
अरविंद केजरीवाल का करियर (Arvind Kejariwal career)
Arvind Kejriwal’s career emerges as a successful career before politics or even after politics. Some special information about his career is being given here.
- After earning a degree in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, he started his career with Tata Steel in 1989. His posting was done in Jamshedpur.
- After working here for three years, he gave his first resignation in 1992, so that he could prepare for the civil service.
- He got success in the civil service examination and from here he started working under the Government of India. From here he understood the ground aspects of politics properly.
reason for entering politics (Political career)
Arvind Kejriwal worked very actively in Anna Hazare’s Jan Lokpal movement. But due to lack of any direct benefit, the objective of the movement was not being successful. According to Anna, politics is mud, in which people who enter get dirty, while Arvind Kejriwal said that cleaning this mud is also the job of our countrymen. Therefore, along with the movement, a healthy active politics is also needed. Arvind entered politics with the issue of Jan Lokpal Bill. According to Arvind Kejriwal, when he was working as an IRS officer, he often had to face problems like corruption. For this reason he left this job.
Social Welfare Work of Arvind Kejriwal (Arvind Social Work)
Arvind Kejriwal started taking interest in social work from the early days of his career. He resigned from Tata Steel Jamshedpur and prepared for civil service, while on the other hand he met Mother Teresa while living in Kolkata. He worked for two months in Mother Teresa’s ashram. After this he worked with the ‘Christian Brothers Association’. Arvind did various works for the villages by being associated with ‘Ram Krishna Mission’. Later, he chose ‘Nehru Yuva Kendra’ as the platform for his social welfare work. While working in the Income Tax Department, he started a mass movement called ‘Parivartan’. Through this mass movement, he exposed the scam regarding the ration card being held in Delhi.
Establishment of Aam Aadmi Party “AAP” (Aam Aadmi Indian political Party (AAP)
Arvind Kejriwal, while serving, had understood the deep-seated corruption in the government system very well. He had also understood that corruption cannot be controlled while doing officers in this system. He resigned from the post of ‘Joint Commissioner’ of Income Tax Department in the year 2006, focusing on social issues. After this resignation, he was constantly associated with social issues and kept looking for solutions. He participated in Anna’s movement, where he felt the need to form a party. In November 2012, he laid the foundation of the Aam Aadmi Party.
Awards and Honors of Arvind Kejriwal
- In the year 2005, he was awarded by IIT Kharagpur to Satyendra K. Dubey Award. This award was given to him for bringing transparency in the government system.
- In the year 2006, he was also honored with the Raman Magsaysay Award for leading the Parivartan Jan Andolan. He donated the amount of this award to an NGO.
arvind kejriwal net worth (Net Worth)
|monthly income||1.25 lakhs plus other|
|Total assets||रू 2 crores|
kejriwal debate (Controversies)
Ever since Arvind Kejriwal has stepped into politics, he has been in the midst of controversies. Cases are registered against them under several sections. Many leaders prosecuted them for defamation.
- Controversy with former governor Najeeb Jung : In the year 2015, Arvind Kejriwal accused Najeeb Jung of working according to the instructions of the central government, especially the transfer of officers.
- Controversy of TV Aid: Arvind Kejriwal had taken out TV Aid for his campaign, in which the line “Woh troubles karte rahe hain, hum kaam karte rahe rahe hain”.
- Along with Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav: Both of them also contributed in the formation of the AAP party. Later the relationship between him and Arvind deteriorated. In a video, Arvind was seen abusing both of them.
- Fake degree: It is also alleged on Arvind Kejriwal that he has given tickets to many such people from his party, who have fake degrees.
- One Man Party: Arvind is often accused by party people that Arvind runs the party on his own free will without any democratic way. And they also have pride.
- Delhi Police: Delhi Police is under the Central Government. Because of this, there is often an atmosphere of tension between Arvind Kejriwal and Delhi Police. In one of his interviews, he had called Delhi Police a thulla.
- Excess of electricity bill: During his Chief Minister, the electricity bill came to the Chief Minister’s residence of Rs 1 lakh. On this, the opposition said that they are enjoying their happiness with people’s money. There were reports of 35 ACs and several coolers at his residence.
Interesting facts about Arvind Kejriwal (Interesting Facts)
- Arvind Kejriwal loves to watch Hindi films. He is a huge fan of Aamir Khan’s acting and watches almost every film of his.
- Arvind Kejriwal took out the IIT exam in the very first time itself. He also took out the civil service examination at once.
- During his college, he was not interested in politics, instead he was interested in theatre.
- Arvind Kejriwal left IIT Kharagpur in the year 1989 and in the same year the immediate CEO of Google enrolled himself to study in this institution.
- During his days as an IRF officer, he did not take the service of a peon and used to clean his own desk every day.
- He and his wife met in the year 1994 at the ‘National Academy of Administration’. From there their relationship progressed.
New Chief Minister of Delhi – Delhi elections 2020
Arvind Kejriwal has once again won the seat of Delhi by winning the majority. The people of Delhi have given him a chance once again by making him win.